Saturday, December 08, 2007

loser, baby

i need to clean my room; last night - technically it was this morning, but i love the sound of coming home at night - i think i saw roaches. it might be the beer, but i only had two, so the thing i saw may really be roaches. there were two, i think. there's paper everywhere - i've only read less than half of what i am supposed to. today is a school holiday, that's my excuse for not reading. next saturday i'll think of another.

katt and lawrence went to eastwood last night. hmm, ok i won't say it, won't say anything. katt will for sure, in the future, keep reminding me of that night when she went to eastwood all the way from makati. peace, pasky. be happy. yihee, you have a thing today. *inggit. (where's the butler book, think i lost it).

the office christmas party's tomorrow. no white stuff to wear yet. i'll go out later, maybe later. tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow. and oh, christmas - i checked the mail earlier and there's one for me, yey! it's from my dentist. she sent me a card.

No comments: